8.25.2014

winter. spring. summer.

I've missed this space.

This past winter, spring and summer were more full than normal.  The good news is that from where I stand right now, the near future is looking a bit calmer.

This winter I continued on as a full time grad student, working at an agency I love.  We moved into our new home with the help of some friends on a very, very cold night.



Spring finally came. I traveled with some other social workers and worked in Belize for one sultry hot, beautiful, difficult week.



And then summer.

I graduated with my MSW last month and passed my licensing exam.  No more two hour drives to campus, late nights of studying and writing, or weekends away from my family. Ah.


The kids started back to school last week and I am trying out homeschooling this little one.


Late summer and fall (and my gardening husband), I love you.


I hope to be back here more frequently.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo!! Loved seeing your feed on my page!! Send me an email, a LONG one, I want to know everything that's been going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad you're back....I would check every now and again......Yes, soo thankful the last year is behind you....Looking to the future with you......Love you soo much.....
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete